Terms & Conditions
All of the services provided by Exclusive Weeks are subject to the following conditions:
- These Holidays are administered by Exclusive Weeks. These offers are not valid in conjunction with any other discount offer and may not be used by any company or individual involved in any way with its distribution. Exclusive Weeks does not offer any warranty for any services provided herein.
- No claims will be honoured or acknowledged outside these terms and conditions.
- Please be advised once you have booked your flights, you must contact us with the full flight details, immediately. Your chosen resort require your flight information to secure your reservation. Failure in supplying all flight details, could result in either your holiday being cancelled or extra charges being incurred whilst on resort.
- No couples can be travelling either the week before or the week after their Exclusive weeks booking. Unless previously agreed by Exclusive weeks.
- It is your responsibility to be in possession of a valid passport and any visa that may be necessary. If you need to apply for a new 10-year passport, please do so at least 12 weeks prior to departure. Any children under 16 who are not included on a valid 10-year passport will need to hold their own passport when travelling abroad. Exclusive weeks will not be held responsible for any loss or delay that may occur as a result of the passport or visa not being produced for travel.
- The person making the booking (lead passenger) must be aged 30 years or over and must accept responsibility for all members of the party travelling. It is the responsibility of the lead passenger to disclose facts about any passengers that may affect their ability to travel. Particular regard should be paid to the following; a) criminal offences and b) previous deportations from the country/countries that you are visiting.
- All self-catering accommodation at selected resorts and hotels are of a very high standard and applicants occupying such apartments are liable for any deliberate, or accidental, damage or loss. All resorts will require a key deposit payable by a recognised credit card for all accommodation (refundable on departure) and damage will be charged to the credit card.
- Exclusive weeks does not accept liability for any changed, loss delays, injuries/deaths, accidents or dissatisfaction caused by occurrences and conditions beyond its control including, but not limited to, act of god, nature, sickness, strikes, local customs, law and politics, wilful or negligent acts and/or omissions of any other person of companies who are not employees or authorised agents of Exclusive weeks
- If during the period of this offer, there are either changes in the resort criteria, or in your personal circumstances, the Terms and Conditions will apply, in that you, as the client, will not qualify for a refund or any form of compensation. Any changes to, or cancellation of a confirmed booking will result in either an administration charge or the loss of the holiday.
- As we provide non-residential accommodation, as a company, we are exempt from having to offer a cooling off or cancellation period. European Directive 2011/83/EU (The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2014, as per the National Transposition Measures June 2014) regulatory standard. The regulatory standard can be viewed from the web site link below. www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/consumer_rights (please refer to section 6.8. Article 16)
- We primarily deal with one-week stays in one-bedroom self-catering apartments. It is possible to upgrade your holiday to a two-week stay and / or two-bedroom apartment. These upgrades are not always possible and maybe subject to additional charges and availability.
- All arrangements are subject to the conditions imposed by participating resorts and Exclusive weeks do not accept responsibility for their faults or the negligence of others.
- You are responsible for complying with any airline's terms in relation to check-in times, reconfirmation of flights or other matters. In relation to flight tickets, you are required to use all flight coupons in order of sequence. If this requirement is not met the airline may void the ticket.
- Some of our contracted resorts have criteria which must be met for you to travel. You may be limited to which resorts you can travel to, depending on your circumstances.
- Two of the passengers named must be the qualified redeeming couple. You may apply to change names three and four in writing only prior to any offer of a holiday being made.
- Prior to all arrangements Exclusive weeks vets appointed resorts, destinations and associate companies. These holidays are planned in advance. If, in between the planning and holiday time, circumstances beyond Exclusive weeks' control change, Exclusive weeks reserve the right to vary and/or substitute the itineraries and any components of the holiday offer.
- Exclusive weeks has, and will, persevere to give optimum services by selecting and contracting high quality holiday resorts, agents and suppliers for their standards and credibility. Exclusive weeks reserves the right to substitute or provide alternative accommodation of a similar standard due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- We strongly urge you to carry appropriate travel insurance to cover you for resort cancellation, health, baggage etc. You need to take all reasonable care to protect yourself and your property, as you would if you were not insured. Exclusive weeks will not be held responsible for you not having adequate insurance.
- Weeks booked on a TBA (To Be Arranged) basis, can only be organised using the active resorts on our website, www.exclusiveweeks.co.uk; Verbal claims from agents, or alternative marketers on destinations available will not be honoured.
- When you purchase anything from us or give us any personal data as indicated above, we may need to collect information about you to process the transaction, fulfil your order and provide you with the services you expect then and in the future. This information may include, but is not limited to, details such as your name, your address, your phone number and your credit card details. This information will be kept secure and is bound by our confidentiality codes.
- Unless we have your express consent we will only disclose personal data to third parties if this is required for the purpose of completing your transaction with us. This is of course subject to the proviso that we may disclose your data to certain permitted third parties, such as members of our own group, our own professional advisers who are bound by confidentiality codes, and when we are legally obliged to disclose your data. You authorise us to contact you with future promotions.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances a small booking fee maybe charged when requesting a To Be Arranged (TBA) holiday.
- All TBA holidays will come with an expiry date on issue, in the event of the expiry date being missing the holiday/s will only be valid for 2 years 11 months from the date of purchase, this date will be featured in your confirmation package.
- Once the expiry date of 2 years and 11 months from your date of purchase has been reached no refund of the value of the outstanding weeks will be payable. Also, any weeks not used by the aforementioned expiry date will be made null and void.
- Should your offered promotional cruise dates be unsuitable, reissuing the voucher will be subject to an administration charge of £25.
- If, for whatever reason, it is necessary for you to cancel your accommodation within 42 days of departure, you will lose that allocated week and could be liable for the full rental charge of the accommodation, payable to the marketer. If you cancel your accommodation prior this period then you will be charged a £25 administration charge to retain your week of accommodation.
Exclusive Weeks informs you that your email address, along with all other details of a personal nature which you may provide us with, will be automatically filed, with the object of filing a list of contacts, for sending professional and/or personal details by email. The responsibility lies with Exclusive Weeks.
The content of this communication, as well as all attached documentation, is confidential and is only meant for the person to whom it is addressed. We ask that you inform us and do not reveal its contents to third parties, and that you destroy it. Thank you.